Forum Index :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Join! (free) :: Log in




Board Index >> Serious Games Section

  The Great Tournament: The Rules
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Previous topic | Next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising. Post subject:    Posted:   






Birthday:
Back to top
Aue Post subject:    PostPosted: Jun 09, 2010  
The Hydra

View user's profile

Joined: 11 Apr 2008
Posts: 1485


Birthday: 23 May 1921
Location: All your clans are belong to me.
mohamed wrote:
2.48d or 2.50b

2.50b As far as I've understood.
_________________
Back to top  Reply with quote
mohamed Post subject:    PostPosted: Jun 09, 2010  
Snake
Snake

View user's profile

Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 275


Birthday:
Location: Iceland Penguin Tribes
how come?... TwGB tested it.. they know all item recipe..
Would be unfair for other clan
_________________
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
And learn as if you were to live forever.
Back to top Reply with quote
lmdj Post subject:    PostPosted: Jun 09, 2010  
Alligator
Alligator

View user's profile

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 544


Birthday:
Location: Bolivia
mohamed wrote:
how come?... TwGB tested it.. they know all item recipe..
Would be unfair for other clan


They suck and wouldn't do anything espicial with it anyways. IMO Rocket shouldn't have used TwGB to test the map in the first place, they don't guarantee safeness which is why the map's test version was spread around and they aren't the best judges for what is either good or bad to be implemented in the incomming versions.
_________________
lmdj = Lumidajo that's for all the people that don't recognize me here.
Back to top Reply with quote
Aue Post subject:    PostPosted: Jun 09, 2010  
The Hydra

View user's profile

Joined: 11 Apr 2008
Posts: 1485


Birthday: 23 May 1921
Location: All your clans are belong to me.
lmdj wrote:
mohamed wrote:
how come?... TwGB tested it.. they know all item recipe..
Would be unfair for other clan


They suck and wouldn't do anything espicial with it anyways. IMO Rocket shouldn't have used TwGB to test the map in the first place, they don't guarantee safeness which is why the map's test version was spread around and they aren't the best judges for what is either good or bad to be implemented in the incomming versions.
You got it wrong, TwGB were never testers, and never will be as a clan as long as I breathe. However C0r was clever enough to pick up the version that toxic released, which was far beyond properly tested, and filled with bugs. C0r was helpfull enough to not spread it when I told him it was untested, but he kept it for himself to see what was new. The cloaks everyone is crying about I only noticed now have slipped by on the recipe wards. I'l make a post about it in a moment Wink
_________________
Back to top Reply with quote
c0rr0sive Post subject:    PostPosted: Jun 10, 2010  
Panther
Panther

Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger View user's profile

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 469


Birthday:
Location: KY
Lumi, I find it funny you keep trash talking TwGB, we had access to what was going to be a public release, if TwGB didn't play that map when we started playing, it would have remained public far longer.  

Also, what does it matter if we had an upper hand knowing newer items and what to do?  Other clans have better players, that is an upper hand, so what should we do while we get bashed in?  Just sit and take it? NO, we got the map early, my CW team played on it, so what? Get over it.
_________________

Hostbot Status: Online
TwGB Website/Forums: http://www.clantwgb.com
Back to top Reply with quote
Swat_command3r Post subject:    PostPosted: Jun 10, 2010  
Disco Duck
Disco Duck

View user's profile

Joined: 09 Apr 2007
Posts: 2920


Birthday:
Location: Gone
c0rr0sive wrote:
Lumi, I find it funny you keep trash talking TwGB, we had access to what was going to be a public release, if TwGB didn't play that map when we started playing, it would have remained public far longer.  

Also, what does it matter if we had an upper hand knowing newer items and what to do?  Other clans have better players, that is an upper hand, so what should we do while we get bashed in?  Just sit and take it? NO, we got the map early, my CW team played on it, so what? Get over it.
that and the only real new thing that was added that isn't on this forum is that stupid hydra.
Back to top Reply with quote
Toxic_Ninja Post subject:    PostPosted: Jun 10, 2010  
Site Admin

View user's profile

Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 9129


Birthday:
Location: On the dance floor
Aue wrote:
lmdj wrote:
mohamed wrote:
how come?... TwGB tested it.. they know all item recipe..
Would be unfair for other clan


They suck and wouldn't do anything espicial with it anyways. IMO Rocket shouldn't have used TwGB to test the map in the first place, they don't guarantee safeness which is why the map's test version was spread around and they aren't the best judges for what is either good or bad to be implemented in the incomming versions.
You got it wrong, TwGB were never testers, and never will be as a clan as long as I breathe. However C0r was clever enough to pick up the version that toxic released, which was far beyond properly tested, and filled with bugs. C0r was helpfull enough to not spread it when I told him it was untested, but he kept it for himself to see what was new. The cloaks everyone is crying about I only noticed now have slipped by on the recipe wards. I'l make a post about it in a moment Wink

Rusty gave him the map before me so that he could put it on the bots. Idiot.
_________________
Back to top Reply with quote
jeje222 Post subject: fef    PostPosted: Jul 27, 2017  
Hunter
Hunter

View user's profile

Joined: 27 Jul 2017
Posts: 5


Birthday:
nike roshe run
longchamp bags
http://www.nikedunks.us.org
lebron 13
atlanta falcons jersey
michael kors handbags sale
nike huarache sale
golden goose sneakers
jordan retro
adidas outlet online
chrome hearts online
adidas superstar UK
nike air force 1 low
nike air max 2016
kobe 9
adidas superstar
ferragamo belt
cheap jordans
kobe 11
kobe bryant shoes
adidas yeezy boost
longchamp handbags
kobe 11
kobe 9
kobe shoes
michael kors factory outlet
asics sneakers
lacoste polo
nike mercurial vapor
adidas ultra boost 3.0
curry 3
adidas ultra boost
fitflops sale clearance
longchamp bags
yeezy sneakers
kobe bryant shoes
nike roshe one
true religion uk
adidas store
yeezy boost
nike huarache
prada sunglasses
yeezy boost
nike air max
light up shoes
falcons jersey
golden goose outlet
michael kors handbags
adidas nmd
jordan retro
longchamp outlet
nike air force 1 high
pandora bracelet
under armour curry 3
adidas stan smith
links of london
nike huarache
fitflops clearance
fitflops
air jordan shoes
adidas stan smith uk
adidas stan smith men
led shoes
lebron 13 low
michael kors outlet online
adidas gazelle sale
nike air zoom structure 19
adidas neo online shop
michael kors outlet
tory burch shoes
real jordans
longchamp handbags
michael kors outlet
nike air max 90
longchamp
basketball shoes
nike mercurial
nike air force 1
asics running shoes
michael kors outlet handbags
michael kors outlet
light up shoes
pandora jewelry
michael jordan shoes
nike zoom
longchamp handbags
golden goose
chrome hearts outlet
adidas online shop
michael kors outlet store
air force ones
michael kors outlet
prada eyeglasses
van cleef necklace
adidas tubular
cheap basketball shoes
basketball shoes
huarache shoes
adidas yeezy
yeezy shoes
pandora bracelet
michael kors outlet store
kobe sneakers
stephen curry shoes
adidas nmd r1
huarache shoes
james harden shoes
retro jordans
kyrie irving shoes
irving shoes
reebok outlet
dior sunglasses
longchamp
air jordan shoes
adidas tubular
yeezy boost 350 v2
true religion
led light up shoes
jordan retro
yeezy boost 350 v2
michael kors factory outlet
adidas nmd r1
michael kors handbags
adidas ultra boost
lacoste online shop
chrome hearts
retro jordans
links of london sale
air max
michael kors outlet store
yeezys
tory burch shoes
air max 95
cartier love bracelet
burberry scarf
hermes belts for men
nike air force
pandora charms
adidas neo
cheap jordan shoes
true religion outlet
adidas shoes
nike dunks
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
nike air max 2017
nmd r1
curry 3
adidas yeezy
adidas yeezy boost
adidas ultra boost 3.0
longchamp online shop
patriots jerseys
lebron shoes
kobe basketball shoes
yeezy boost 350
true religion jeans
air jordans
adidas yeezy boost
michael jordan shoes
nmd
adidas tubular UK
adidas nmd
yeezy
air jordan
nike polo
adidas outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet store
nike roshe run

lebron james shoes
michael kors outlet
lebron 14
kyrie 3
hermes belt
louboutin shoes
air jordan
cartier bracelet
nike roshe run one
adidas gazelle
nike air force
yeezy boost
adidas tubular x
fitflops sale
adidas nmd
hogan outlet
jordans for cheap
tom ford glasses
hermes belt
kobe basketball shoes
roshe run
nike huarache
adidas nmd
yeezy boost 350
cheap jordans
timberland outlet
michael kors outlet online
longchamp bags
chrome hearts
adidas stan smith women
michael kors handbags
nike zoom
true religion jeans
nike roshe run
nike air max95
timberland shoes
yeezy shoes
nike air force 1
michael kors outlet
pandora charms
http://www.uggoutlet.uk
michael kors purses
yeezy boost 350
lebron 13 shoes
harden shoes
adidas outlet
vibram fivefingers
hogan outlet online
tom ford sunglasses
ultra boost
adidas superstar
air max 90
yeezy boost
kobe shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
longchamp
yeezy shoes
curry 2
michael kors outlet
patriots jersey
van cleef arpels
nike air zoom
ultra boost 3.0
longchamp le pliage
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
nike lebron 14
michael kors outlet online
jordan shoes
christian louboutin shoes
nike kyrie 3
adidas nmd
nike air zoom pegasus 32
adidas stan smith
jordan shoes
golden goose sneakers
golden goose
lacoste outlet
links of london
pandora jewelry
jordan shoes
new england patriots jerseys
cheap jordans
adidas ultra boost
ferragamo sale
yeezy
fsesf

Back to top Reply with quote

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Board Index >> Serious Games Section


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

  ^ Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive ^  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template back ported to phpbb2 by Nick(NR) © 2007 Nick(NR)
Design By Poker Bandits
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum