Birthday: 19 January 1989
Location: Magikarp, counter with a splash attack!
Use english. I mean english, not liek english k.
I'm tired of ideas being suggested, and I can barely understand the original post. If you don't spend the 30 seconds it takes to type in proper english, chances are your idea is simply going to be disregarded, and I might even lock/delete your post.
74% of all people have statistics in their signature. If you're part of the other 26%.. oh, never mind.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum