Watch 3D movies with 3D glasses via Android smartphones3D time comes to our daily life. We like to watch 3D movies on cinema or watch 3D movies with 3D glasses via Android smartphones , etc at home anytime. But sometimes we also encounter the following problems:
I downloaded a 3D movie, put it on my phone, loaded it in VR Cinema, and I get the split screen split again into 4 screens total. There are no options at all in VR cinema so I can't adjust anything.
Just load it normally, like in an android movie viewer?Any help?
Now ,I'm using iPad Pro tablet ...Its playing 3d videos but in two screens not in single,I have tried mx player, v player, bs player.....But in all player same thing happen.......... What should i do?
I would like to know can we play a 3d movie on phone and for that which media player should be installed in the phone or any powerful tool to watch 3D movies on phone?
It is obvious that watching 3D movies on Android smartphones is not easy due to various reasons. So here we will share you some tips and tricks on how to watch 3D movies on Android smartphones without any problems.
How to Watch 3D movies on Android smartphones?
If you are a not iPhone user, you must be a Android smartphone user like Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Kindle Fire 7, HTC One A9, etc. There is no doubt it is a very nice enjoyment to play 3D movies on Android smartphones. But you should know 3D movies are not played well with 3D effect on Android smartphones. If you want to watch 3D movies on Android smartphones well with the 3D effect, you can buy one 3D glasses like Gear VR, VR One, Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, or convert 3D movies to common movies or buy one 3D smartphone like LG Optimus 3D (the cost may be too high) for smooth playback.
(Tips: read how to watch 3D movies with 3D glasses)
In order to make you watch 3D movies on Android smartphones, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate (Mac) is your helpful friend which not only can convert 3D movies to 2D movies, but also convert 3D movies to 3D side by side MP4/MKV/AVI etc for playing with 3D players like 3D glasses. It also can let you watch DVD, Blu-ray, MP4, AVI, H.265, Tivo, etc on Android smartphones by converting video to Android supported formats on computer.
Free download the best 3D to Android smartphone video converter for Windows:
Free download and install
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-...ltimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
- Soft32 Download: http://pavtube-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/pavtu...-converter-ultimate/qxxwevxs.html
- Softpedia Download:http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mult...be-Video-Converter-Ultimate.shtml
- OKD Download: http://owlkingdownload.com/index....ideo&subcat=Video&det=475
- Softonic Download:https://pavtube-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
- 2software.net Download:http://2software.net/download-pav...ownload-and-software-reviews-4051
- Gigapurbalingga Download: http://gigapurbalingga.com/pavtube-video-converter-ultimate-full/
- FullprogramDownload: https://www.fullprogramlarindir.c...rter-ultimate-full-tam-indir.html
- Daffasoft Download: http://daffasoft.com/1716/pavtube...nverter-ultimate-4-8-4-full-crack
- Eradownload: http://eradownload.com/pavtube-vi...mate-4-8-6-6-crack-free-download/
- Eurodownload: http://www.eurodownload.com/downl...ube-Video-Converter-Ultimate.html
Step 1. Click "Add video" button to add your 3D movies to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Select output format for Android smartphones
Click "Format" bar and find "Common Video" or "HD video". If you want to save the 3D movies with 3D effect for 3D VR headsets or 3D smartphone, here you can choose from "3D video" to select "MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)".
[size="3"]Note: If you want to watch 3D movies on 3D VR headsets like Gear VR etc with Android smartphones or play 3D on 3D TV, here you can select the 3D formats for 3D VR/3D TV supported 3D side by side MP4 formats for smooth watching. [/size]
[size="3"]Step 4. Start conver[/size]ting 3D to Android smartphones
[size="3"]After you have done all the settings, return to the main interface to hit "Start conversion" button to start converting process. When the conversion is finished, click Open button to get the output videos and transfer them to Android Smartphones[/size][size="3"] for smooth playback. Enjoy! [/size]