Archive for http://islandtrolltribes.myfastforum.org Wc3 clan about the custom game Island Troll Tribes
 


       http://islandtrolltribes.myfastforum.org Forum Index -> Information
GarbonzoBeans

Free CD Key

I Am trying to get my bot running on warcraft, i have diablo CD key but its just a pain in the ass. People with bots will understand.

I am not askign for you to go out and buy one for me, but if you happen to have a unsused CD Key, would you mind lending it to me?

Please, and Thanks


.:Des:.
bLinD_

fainrt has one i think i tried to make one but it didn't work. besides we don't need another bot. kacaos work perfectly and toxic has a backup.
Toxic_Ninja

I'm always willing to run mine if kacao goes on vacation or some shit.
GarbonzoBeans

Eh owell, there apparently is another warcraft coming out, im going to have to get it for my birthday. (If you know what i mean)

Thanks anyway.

.:Des:.
Toxic_Ninja

GarbonzoBeans wrote:
Eh owell, there apparently is another warcraft coming out, im going to have to get it for my birthday. (If you know what i mean)

Thanks anyway.

.:Des:.


The only "other warcraft" comming out is the other wow expansion, other then that your looking at starcraft 2.
GarbonzoBeans

You don't get it, i will ask for the "new" warcraft, but it is really the same old warcraft we play everyday, i only want it for the CD Key.
Toxic_Ninja

GarbonzoBeans wrote:
You don't get it, i will ask for the "new" warcraft, but it is really the same old warcraft we play everyday, i only want it for the CD Key.

WHY would you waste your birthday present on wc3?! Just for a cd-key? We don't need anymore fucking bots, we have one constantly and one backup, save yourself the trouble.
sarmoon

ya its a big waste and man am i looking forward for sc2....
bLinD_

GarbonzoBeans wrote:
You don't get it, i will ask for the "new" warcraft, but it is really the same old warcraft we play everyday, i only want it for the CD Key.


lmao, dude no offense but thats the dumbest thing i ever heard. don't waste our money on getting another wc3 if you already have it. use your birthday present to get another game or something. or a console if your rich enough. maybe get a job if you need a cd key? but either way as i said before we don't need another bot. unless you want it to talk to yourself, then be my guesst.
GarbonzoBeans

Im 12, turning 13, we don't have paperboys, this huge druck jsut drives around the sub urbs and throws em =(
Toxic_Ninja

GarbonzoBeans wrote:
Im 12, turning 13, we don't have paperboys, this huge druck jsut drives around the sub urbs and throws em =(


And you want to waste your once a year present on something you already have.
bLinD_

12? holy. your probably the youngest person i play with. playing with little kids on a computer game is not my forte.
GarbonzoBeans

Sorry am i messing wit your Ego? lol

I've played starcraft when i was 5-11, when people said how old was i (immaturity obviously) they were shocked

eh, im good with computers and i grew up with them. what else can you say?
Toxic_Ninja

GarbonzoBeans wrote:
Sorry am i messing wit your Ego? lol

I've played starcraft when i was 5-11, when people said how old was i (immaturity obviously) they were shocked

eh, im good with computers and i grew up with them. what else can you say?


You can't say your good with computers till you can program.
GarbonzoBeans

alright then, im above average better with computers at my age, i guess

compared to some people i know, they don't know how to install a game on their own >.<
bLinD_

GarbonzoBeans wrote:
alright then, im above average better with computers at my age, i guess

compared to some people i know, they don't know how to install a game on their own >.<


thats not above average. people who do not know how to install a game are idiots. try not to take too much pride in being better then them. thats only average at best.
GarbonzoBeans

forget it you don't understand, i don't feel liek listin all the things i do, plox, mind locking this?
       http://islandtrolltribes.myfastforum.org Forum Index -> Information
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum